THIS IS THE WAY TO TREAT YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS

General Paddock Chatter
TFR
Recovery
Recovery

THIS IS THE WAY TO TREAT YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS

Post by TFR »

I think it is down to MSVR with excellent co-operation from the scrutineering team that we were afforded the luxury of scrutineering in our own awnings at Donnington, this, to my mind at least, is a big plus to the experience of a racing weekend and is certainly the way to treat customers who are paying good money to use the otherwise sometimes less than adequate facilities provided, thankyou very much guys. This is the first time since Thruxton last year(with the exception of SPA) that this has happened,I believe some of the same scrutineers were involved in both operations, question is how do we get this at all meetings? We need to be as far as possible all in the same location and we need a Mono representative (thanks and happy 21st Sarah) to show the scrutineers where we are and who are on the separate grids, if we do these things I cant see why we cannot always get the same treatment.I think this would be a big improvement to the Mono weekend, would further raise our profile and would be another good reason for racing with Mono.
P.S. I know he is my mate and I may be a bit biased ,but Jeremy, "that was a blinder "

GF
Team Fern Racing.
Geoff Fern #7 and #77,
Sarah Harvey-Fern

samier
Roaming Correspondent
Roaming Correspondent

Re: THIS IS THE WAY TO TREAT YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS

Post by samier »

Well done to the MSV, this is certainly very nice of them to do so. Hope things imporve for the club and indeed if it continues like this will raise the profile of the club from what one of the tannoy comentators refered Monoposto as a bunch of "Garden Shed Racers" which I thought was a bit harsh.

Would be nice to get the garages.. one day I hope.

macaw
Marshal
Marshal

Re: THIS IS THE WAY TO TREAT YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS

Post by macaw »

Yes please.Scrutineering in the Paddock makes such a difference, especially if you are on your own as I was at Donnington. A big thank you to everyone involved in organising it.
As a relatively new member would also like to say what a pleasure it is to race with Mono. Malcolm C