Spa thanks

General Paddock Chatter
stevengriffin
Mechanic
Mechanic

Spa thanks

Post by stevengriffin »

As I have done in the past, I arrived at Spa with nothing but my overalls and a penknife. I do know that it is very naughty to come to a race weekend with no spares or tools and rely on the generosity of others. Once again I would like to thank my friends in Mono for being so kind to me by the loaning of pit equipment such as tools, jacks and even fuel funnels. It is very much appreciated and shows what a nice bunch of people Monoposti are. The club really does have a good spirit. Particular thanks to my new best friends Robin and Robert who scrambled over my car with tremendous gusto. Some nuts and bolts are now so tight I doubt if I will ever be able to remove them. I only had two problems over the weekend, one was that my gearbox broke during race two and the other being that I have completely forgotten how to drive a racing car. The former will be easier to fix than the latter. Thank you all for allowing me to have such a nice weekend. I will try and come back again next year if you will have me.

Wingnut
Flag waver
Flag waver

Re: Spa thanks

Post by Wingnut »

Was nice to see you again. Come back soon.

Jon, Mike, Stefan and Andy
Jonathan Reed - Yellow Jedi no. 88
Wingnut Racing Website - http://www.wingnutracing.biz
Formula Jedi spec Jedi Mk6 Suzuki GSXR1000 K5/6 in yellow
Car Preparation, Racing Car Vinyl Wrapping, Secure Storage