I didnt realise these regs were such a hot topic

General Paddock Chatter
karl
Flag waver
Flag waver

I didnt realise these regs were such a hot topic

Post by karl »

Now its been explained I cant see a problem

As long as the big bike engine cars are kept heavier and kept in a seperate class and the 1000cc b.e.c are kept in a lighter weight catag all is fine. There is no point merging the catagories into the same weight classes. You will either end up with slow heavy 1000cc cars(beyond the design spec) or bloody quick light weight 1400cc.

If some one cant get the weight to above 400kg and below 450/470 kg with a 1000cc car, they can either use it in the 1400cc class and risk getting wooped or put a bigger lump in to be competative in the 1400cc class.

I'd rather stay 1000cc with the current rules in the thousand class even if I have to drink slim fast for a few months. If the weight limit increases so I have to weigh my car down I will just wont race.

Most factorys build the cars for factory championships if the cars stray far beyond the orignal spec isnt time for a different car?

You could have a few different bike engine classes to run in the same races as long as speed differences arnt dangerous? I supose it's a attendance number thing?

I think its all good 1000cc = 400+ kg
or over 450kg into 1400cc =450+/470kg

I dont think the 1400s will need to be lighter. To much conflict

This is all just opinion what do I know just a rookie.