Cadwell Park

General Paddock Chatter
foggy
Flag waver
Flag waver

Cadwell Park

Post by foggy »

Great weekend's racing again, felt sorry for Adrian but glad he was ok after his off on Sunday.
Well done to Nigel Davers on your 4th Championship title and to all the drivers in all classes. This was our first year in cars and have thoroughly enjoyed the season.
A big 'Thankyou' must go to our new engine builder who gave us back our power for this weekend which enabled us get our first win and be the only car to beat the dominant Nigel on track this year?
A photo of the said engine builder attached :) a true pro!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NigelD
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Cadwell Park

Post by NigelD »

Only 3.. Might get a 4th one day, :D

Congrats to Luke and a thanks to Mr P, Mono and Flavio Fern for a great weekend / year's racing.
Nigel Davers,
#77 - Test Pilot

AVIT!
Recovery
Recovery

Post by AVIT! »

Well done to all the champions and there teams!
Glad Adrian is ok, and on the whole a great weekend.
Sorry to all about the disco Saturday night we tried to wrap it up before midnight.
And thanks mostly to who ever stopped Foggy linking that photo lol
AVIT!
Avit! motorsport taking club racing back to its routes by beating wallets on a small budget!

AVIT!
Recovery
Recovery

Post by AVIT! »

Argh! I see
When I log in it can be seen .
Bugger!
Boy got some moves though!
Avit! motorsport taking club racing back to its routes by beating wallets on a small budget!

petebee
Recovery
Recovery

Post by petebee »

Massive thanks to AVIT and everyone who helped with my first ever gearbox exploration. Had a great time and really felt at home. Look forward to Castle Coombe and next years season.
#58 - Annoying the back of the 1600 grid.

Mono Ade #88
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Mono Ade #88 »

First year in Mono and Wow what a fantastic new past timeI have found, Fantastic team with Team Fern Racing, great people, fun racing and great tracks bar Snetterton. Oh and 2nd in the Nova awards.. It’s just a real shame the car found the tyre wall on what was quite possibly the last lap of the last race of the championship.. But glad to report I am 100% ok and only really had a slight limp for a day or two, so really lucky there… The car on the other hand will not see in 2013, well as parts on another car maybe but [TFR #88] as I knew it will never race again :(

Well done to Luke on securing first in the Nova awards, Nigel for his 3rd Mono 1600 class title, A big thanks to Geoff for providing me with a well prepped car for the season.. And massive thanks to Sarah and Jonie for all the feeding and pit crew activities and generally making sure the TFR drivers are well looked after. Thanks to David Parkinson and Tony Cotton for the interesting reads after the races and also thanks to Andrew Cliff for some fantastic pictures.

Again it was great to meet every one and to share the track with you all.. I look forward to Castle Combe on the 7th, and beyond that to next season in Mono 1600. Finally thanks to Simon Davey for all his hard work during the season and for making it possible for me to race the legendary track Spa Francorchamps this year. Words have not been invented to explain what it meant to me to drive through eu rouge!! Easily the highlight to my year.