Donington Re-scheduled for Saturday 18th July 2009

For all Monoposto Club Matters
omsracer
Recovery
Recovery

Donington Re-scheduled for Saturday 18th July 2009

Post by omsracer »

Following some hard work by the BRSCC they have managed to secure a race for the Monoposto Racing Club on the Donington calendar of 18/19th July.

- It is the intention to allow those who previously entered the abandoned Donington meeting to leave their entry fee with the BRSCC for this new meeting.
- Those members not wishing to race on the new date who entered the original date will be refunded in full from the BRSCC. If you do not wish to transfer your entry to the new date, and require a refund please contact the BRSCC.
- Those members who did not enter the initial meeting and who want to race at the new meeting will need to enter as usual. The BRSCC will handle these new entries.
- It is hoped to gain approval from the MSA to run this as a championship round and again notification of this will be forthcoming from Simon.

BRSCC Entry Enquiries:
Carole Jackson

Homesdale Business Park, Platt Industrial Estate, Maidstone Road, Borough Green, Kent TN15 8JL

Tel: 01732 780100 Fax: 01732 885783 email: entry@brscc.co.uk

It has not been an easy assignment to find a substitute race for the abandoned Donington. It was always our intention and that of the BRSCC to hold any substitute race at Donington. This we have managed to do and my thanks go to Drew Furlong of the BRSCC for his efforts and to the Members of the Monoposto Racing Club for their patience in this matter.

Hopefully you will all be able to enter and make the effort worthwhile.

Peter Whitmore

Monoposto Racing Committee
Peter Whitmore
Car # 4
2000 Classic

AVIT!
Recovery
Recovery

Re: Donington Re-scheduled for Saturday 18th July 2009

Post by AVIT! »

sorry for being a bit slow if you have already explained this!
i seem to be able to get the jist of what to do and who to call if my drivers want to enter this race even if they were not in last one and i also get if they want there money back!
but what is the prosess my drivers need to use if they were in last race and want to be in this one?
do they just turn up or will they have to re apply on a new entrie form but not pay?

regards Ewen!

AVIT!
Avit! motorsport taking club racing back to its routes by beating wallets on a small budget!

Paperman
Mechanic
Mechanic

Re: Donington Re-scheduled for Saturday 18th July 2009

Post by Paperman »

Hello Ewen

The BRSCC have said that they will automatically transfer entries from the cancelled round at Donington to the new substitute one on 18th July, unless they hear from the entrant that a refund is wanted instead. If you are concerned, I suggest you give them a ring on 01732 780100 to check that they have transferred your driver's entry.

BTW I will be attending the 18th July Donington event, having been away for the round that was cancelled in June.

Rgds

Simon Davey
Monoposto Racing Club
Club Administrator