Potential new guy

For all Monoposto Club Matters
karl
Flag waver
Flag waver

Potential new guy

Post by karl »

Hi,
Is mallory still going ahed this weekend? (Not been on the website for a while.)
- I presume it is a double header - races on the saturday and sunday,
Do not know what day I will able to make it yet,
Especially interested in the mono 1000 catagory. I presume all classes race at the weekend!

Please advise,

Regards,

karl

(hope to see you all there!)

tristancliffe
Lifetime achievement award
Lifetime achievement award

Re: Potential new guy

Post by tristancliffe »

Yes, it's Mallory this weekend, but on the Sunday and the Monday (not the Saturday and the Sunday). All classes racing on both days, as per usual.

All listed on the website, which is easier to check then writing messages on a forum ;)
Tristan Cliffe - MSV F3 Cup - Dallara F307 Image
Monoposto Champion 2008, 2010 & 2011 with a Reynard 883 and a Dallara F398, and F3 Cup and Team Champion 2012

karl
Flag waver
Flag waver

Re: Potential new guy

Post by karl »

Tristan

I'm sure it is easier to check than writing a message, -when you are fimilar with the website- and mono's ways (for a newbie in a rush, who does not know the rope's, I think it's better to ask in person) than risk turning up to an invent that may have been cancelled or moved and miss any notification or threads.

sorry for taking up one byte of space on the website, I shall try to be more considerate and only ask for information that other people might find appropriate. sorry this is a single seater racing forum?

see you all there, I'm sure your all lovely people ( as advised by an mono ex-competitor that now races in euroboss f1 and I have his mono car.)

kind regards

karl (love you to Tristan) xxx