Calender for races this year???

For all Monoposto Club Matters
karl
Flag waver
Flag waver

Calender for races this year???

Post by karl »

I was advised to check out your calender to meet you guys and see what the crack is, Only thing is, Im new to the website - I can not find the tab or calender (race listings for this year) I spend enough time in front of this wonderful screen of joy and happiness, So much so I have no real friends and I see a square blur everywhere I look.

Can any one help me???

many thanks

karl

karl
Flag waver
Flag waver

Re: Calender for races this year???

Post by karl »

What a dip stick, I never come in via the home page, when I logged out. There it was staring me in the face.Hopefully I will spectate a race near to home before I complete the car and start racing this year.

Karl

TFR
Recovery
Recovery

Post by TFR »

Hi Karl, Welcome to Mono,there are many of us that are far from IT competent, there are a few computer buffs but they are in the minority,most of us are wandering around in cyberspace pressing all the wrong buttons,but I think you will find we are generally a freindly helpfull bunch, most have a sense of humor,some have had a bypass (soh not heart),come to a meeting (without your car) and wander round the paddock,someone will have a spare ticket,just ask the question here on the forum,someone will answer eventually!
GF
Team Fern Racing.
Geoff Fern #7 and #77,
Sarah Harvey-Fern

tristancliffe
Lifetime achievement award
Lifetime achievement award

Post by tristancliffe »

Karl,

Mallory is coming up on the 24th/25th May, and that's not a million miles away from you if you're in Kettering. Perhaps you should try to pop up there for a bit to have the chats and see what Mono is all about.
Tristan Cliffe - MSV F3 Cup - Dallara F307 Image
Monoposto Champion 2008, 2010 & 2011 with a Reynard 883 and a Dallara F398, and F3 Cup and Team Champion 2012