The Club Hub - Snetterton 5th & 6th April

For all Monoposto Club Matters
Emma Cliffe
Flag waver
Flag waver

The Club Hub - Snetterton 5th & 6th April

Post by Emma Cliffe »

Hi all,

The Mono Awning and Paddock Facility has been re-branded (only because I'm enthusiastic at this stage) and is now known as the Club Hub.

As it's the first race of the season and we're not sure what the weather will be like (we've had hail at Snetterton at an April meet) nothing specific has been planned as entertainment or activities for Saturday evening. However, do please feel free to come along with drinks, nibbles and chairs for a natter during the evening if you're happy to get frostbite - lights out at 11 p.m. (I need significant amounts of sleep to ensure I'm not grumpy on Sunday).

Usual facilities will be available at the Club Hub both days. Opening time for Saturday subject to what time Simon arrives with the urn, but I'll aim to have the urn lit on Sunday morning at 7.30 a.m. (urn willing!)

Don't forget, we're after more suggestions of things to fill our Saturday evenings. Come and find Sarah, Simon or myself over the weekend to have a chat about ideas you have or possible purveyors we may use locally to the circuits for things.

Thanks,

Emma.
Former Hanger on & gaffer tape applier - Mono2000 - Dallara F398.
Mrs Monoposto Photographer.
Mrs "have you bought the biscuits?" Char lady

Emma Cliffe
Flag waver
Flag waver

Re: The Club Hub - Snetterton 5th & 6th April

Post by Emma Cliffe »

Bring your own beer and food will probably be less likely to antagonise circuits with bars and eateries open - if we start "undercutting" providers at circuits, we won't be popular.

Quite like your other suggestions though - although whether Me Davey will approve of pins, I'm not sure :)

As long as the ideas keep coming, my enthusiasm will not wane. My problem is not in getting things done but in having the ideas in the first place!
Former Hanger on & gaffer tape applier - Mono2000 - Dallara F398.
Mrs Monoposto Photographer.
Mrs "have you bought the biscuits?" Char lady