Discussion Forum after the AGM on 15 Feb 2014

For all Monoposto Club Matters
Paperman
Mechanic
Mechanic

Discussion Forum after the AGM on 15 Feb 2014

Post by Paperman »

As in previous years after the AGM on 15 February the Club will hold an informal Discussion Forum at which members can raise any subject that is relevant to the Club. In the past this has been a very constructive and useful session.

In order to help manage the timing of the Forum it's very helpful if you can briefly say in advance what topics you wish to raise. You can raise other topics on the day, but we may run out of time to discuss them.

So if you have a topic on any subject which is relevant to the Club that you would like to have aired at the Forum, please send me a short email about it to: admin@monoposto.co.uk

As a "starter for ten" I would suggest a couple of topics which I think would benefit from a good airing of Members views. These are:
  • Controlling tyre costs
    Use of electronics for driver aids, eg launch control, traction control, vehicle stability assist
Thanks!

Simon Davey

Administrator
Monoposto Racing Club

Paperman
Mechanic
Mechanic

Re: Discussion Forum after the AGM on 15 Feb 2014

Post by Paperman »

Additional topics suggested so far:

- This season we are plannig an upgrade for Monoposto at-event hospitality, provided by Emma Cliffe. She would like to hear what people might like. This could include for example social events on Saturday evenings.

- In 2013 we had a number of punctures caused by wing end plates. Should we consider encouraging (and eventually mandating) the use of "blunt" wing end plates to minimise the risk of punctures?

Please contact me on 01327 843056 or admin@monoposto.co.uk if you would like to include a topic for teh Forum.

Simon Davey