For all Monoposto Club Matters
jonathanbaggott
Marshal
Marshal

S /Seater Testing /Demonstrations @ Silverstone 3&4 November

Post by jonathanbaggott »

Monoposto Single Seater Testing / Demonstrations @ Silverstone Stowe Circuit
3 & 4 November 2012

The Monoposto Racing Club will be represented at the forthcoming Motorsport UK exhibition and displaying 2 static single seaters, in the new Silverstone Wing building. This event, incidentally, takes place over the same weekend as the Walter Hayes Trophy, so people could enjoy a full and varied weekend.
As part of the show, exhibitors and club members will be able to use the newly extended Stowe circuit (1.08 miles) to demonstrate their club’s cars. There will be 15 minute sessions every hour for open wheel, closed wheel & karts.
The cost will be £25 per session and can be booked in advance or arranged on the day.
Anyone wanting to take advantage of this initiative will need to produce their MSA license and have the necessary approved helmet, seat belts, race suit etc to be allowed to drive on the circuit.
If you would like to reserve a place please e-mail jonathanbaggott@btinternet.com

foggy
Flag waver
Flag waver

Re: S /Seater Testing /Demonstrations @ Silverstone 3&4 Nove

Post by foggy »

We'll be there from Thursday as Lukes doing the WHT, anyone else doing it from our club?

AVIT!
Recovery
Recovery

Post by AVIT! »

Sounds good?
Think my car all be it the champ is a bit tatty for a show after its long hard season!
Avit! motorsport taking club racing back to its routes by beating wallets on a small budget!

petebee
Recovery
Recovery

Post by petebee »

I've been told we might me there.
#58 - Annoying the back of the 1600 grid.