Resignation

For all Monoposto Club Matters
phuston
Recovery
Recovery

Resignation

Post by phuston »

I am surprised that it has not been anounced by others, but on 5/08/11, in an email to the Chairman and Directors, I resigned all my Monoposto posts i.e. Club Secretary, Startline Editor, and Director.

I can categorically state that this resignation was not so that I can spend more time with my: family, trackcar, or microlight. And is not for health reasons.

My best wishes for the club's future success, and my gratitude to all who have assisted me in every sorts of way over the years.

I hope to meet up at some future meetings.

Good racing.

Patrick
Patrick H
Mono1800 Rep & Club Sec

tristancliffe
Lifetime achievement award
Lifetime achievement award

Re: Resignation

Post by tristancliffe »

I'm sure I echo the thoughts of everyone when I say thank you for all you've done for the club, and that it's been great having you round the paddock, either as a driver or as a spectator, and on the internet in the form of StartLine.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, and hope to see you hanging around Monoposto soon.
Tristan Cliffe - MSV F3 Cup - Dallara F307 Image
Monoposto Champion 2008, 2010 & 2011 with a Reynard 883 and a Dallara F398, and F3 Cup and Team Champion 2012

conan
Marshal
Marshal

Post by conan »

AW Patrick (I,m gutted)
You will be sorely missed
You have done stirling work for the club over the years and were a great competitor, It was a pleasure on and off the track.
I wish yourself and Ruth all the best in the future in whatever you do.
Pete

AVIT!
Recovery
Recovery

Post by AVIT! »

I'm so sorry to hear this news Patrick.
As both Tristan and Peter said you will be missed greatly.
AVIT! Motorsport as is glad to hear your still flying and track dating so we can keep lift and down force wings instock for you should you need them! ;-)
hope to see you and Ruth trackside.
From Ewen , Jock and all at AVIT! Motorsport.
Avit! motorsport taking club racing back to its routes by beating wallets on a small budget!